Alexis Sanchez (Manchester United) and Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) head the list of highest paid players in the English Premier League, the UK Mirror reports.
Sanchez, who left the Gunners for Old Trafford last January, signed a £391,000-per-week deal until 2022 with the Red Devils.
His former team-mate, Mesut Ozil, takes home £350,000-per-week.
Paul Pogba (Manchester United) signed a £391,000-per-week deal, when he returned to the club in 2016.
Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling now earns £275,000 a week, after agreeing to a fresh terms with the champions.
Here are the top 11 highest-earning players in the Premier League:
11. Mo Salah (Liverpool) – £200,000-per-week
10. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) – £200,000-per-week
9. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – £200,000-per-week
8. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) – £200,000-per-week
7. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) – £220,000-per-week
6. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United) – £250,000-per-week
5. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – £275,000-per-week
4. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – £280,000-per-week
3. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) – £290,000-per-week
2. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) – £350,000-per-week
1. Alexis Sanchez (Manchester United) – £391,000-per-week