ARSENAL legend Thierry Henry looks set to be sacked by Monaco, according to reports.
The retired forward has had a tough time on the French Riviera since replacing Leonardo Jardim in October.
Monaco are currently just one point off the bottom of the table.
According to The Mirror, Henry will be told imminently if he needs to pack his bags.
In an incredible twist, it’s suggested Jardim could be asked to return to the club.
Monaco secured title glory as recently as 2017.
They also finished runners up last term despite losing the bulk of their top talent.
Given the club’s prestigious history, bigwigs are reportedly desperate to avoid relegation to the second tier.
Jardim has remained unemployed since his dismissal last year.
The 44-year-old has a solid record and enjoyed particularly impressive stints at Olympiakos and Sporting Lisbon.
On Saturday, Monaco were battered 5-1 by Strasbourg at home.
Speaking after the clash, Henry said: “My future?
“Owners would decide when they need to decide.
“I am more worried for Monaco’s future.
“I already said that.
“I will repeat. No need to always ask the same question, I would answer the same thing – Atletico Madrid have been relegated in the 90s with stronger players than us.
“[Real] Zaragoza as well more recently as you know.
“I could talk about all the leagues.
“We are in this situation, even if it was Coupe de France and now we are out but this weekend against Dijon in Ligue 1 it’s going to be war.”
Henry was seriously considered for the Aston Villa job earlier this season.
However, the Championship giants opted to appoint Dean Smith following his eye-catching exploits at Brentford.