Sad!!! Carpenter gets electrocuted working on a roof top

It was a sad day for the family of a Carpenter who got electrocuted while he was working on the roof of a house in Delta state.

According to reports, It was gathered that the deceased was working on an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state – before he was electrocuted after a wood he was carrying touched an electric wire.

The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted that smoke came out of his body.

Source: tsb.com.ng

loading...

Check Also

Finally!!! UK Parliament Approves Brexit Deal

The United Kingdom parliament Thursday  finally approved Brexit, allowing it to become the first country …