A Nigerian man identified as Imo Obinna was been found dead in an abandoned building in Cesenatico, Italy.
The corpse of the was reported to have been found few days after his passing away at the building as it is suspected he died due to sickness.
The corpse was reportedly found by some homeless men in the area who notified the authorities before an ambulance was called. Nothing could be done as at the time the ambulance arrived.
A valid residence permit and other documents were found in his pocket.
According to reports, medical experts have ruled out traumatic cause of death as they say the death may have occurred due to carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by some gas heater or some fire to keep warm.