My paralyzed kid brother was in recently burnt family house – Wendy Shay reveals in a video

Unfortunately, the family house of Wendy Shay was gutted by fire late last month.

In an interview with ghkwaku, Wendy Shay spoke about the fire outbreak at her mum’s house in Germany.

According to her, they don’t know what happened as the fire killed his young brother .

The Ghanaian singer said, “To be honest, nobody knows the cause of the fire outbreak but its very mysterious so the police are still investigating.”

“My mum and my half-paralyzed kid brother were in the house when the incident happened but I’m glad nothing happened to none of them but my mum was taken to the hospital to do checks and released the following day. It was a very big one”, added.

Read Also:  Lucas Moura reveals who made him score 3 goals in Tottenham 3-2 win at Amsterdam

Wendy Shay recently spark a controversy on social media that she is quitting music in a photo seen shared on Instagram.

Following that, bloggers reported about her quitting music, but she immediately dropped  a new song titled ‘Ghana Boys’ which means she is still into active music.

She is currently on a media tour promoting her new track ‘Ghana Boys’

Watch the video

After the fire burnt their family she shared a video on Instagram with a caption, “No matter what the devil throws at us ..we still stay happy and grounded
Thank God for saving my family and I
We lost our house but not our lives life still goes on”

Read Also:  The constant insults from people drain me emotionally - Wendy Shay

Below is the video of their burnt family house in Germany.


Check Also

GOALS! John Dumelo and wife jam to Kuami Eugene (WATCH)

Politician and actor john Dumelo and wife Gifty Mawuenya are serving some special marriage goals, …