A Consultant physician in Lagos, identifed as Ayeni Adeyemi David, has been confirmed dead, he died while trying to save his electrocuted neighbor in Lagos over the weekend.
According to reports, the doctor was home when he heard the cries for help. He rushed out and intuitively tried to rescue his neighbor who suffered an electric shock.
Unfortunately he was also electrocuted in the process, the news of his death was shared on social media.
His family members have taken to social media to mourn him.