Housemaid burns three children to death out of negligence

A family has been left to mourn after their three children were burnt to death in a domestic fire outbreak.

It was gathered that the children were killed in the house fire which was reportedly caused by a candle.

According to Facebook user identified as Chuks Nonso, the children’s father was at work (night shift) while the mother went for a vigil and the housemaid who was assigned to take care of the children – allegedly sneaked out of the home to be with her boyfriend.

The children were burnt beyond recognition as help couldn’t come their way on time.

According to reports, the heartbroken couple are set to bury the charred remains of their children soon.

Read Also:  Sad!!! University undergraduate drowns in swimming pool

Source: tsb.com.ng

loading...

Check Also

Finally!!! UK Parliament Approves Brexit Deal

The United Kingdom parliament Thursday  finally approved Brexit, allowing it to become the first country …