Today,16th June 2019 is a very special day for all fathers and potential fathers across the globe.
Father’s day celebration is a day set aside to celebrate fathers in Ghana and globally.
Some Ghanaian celebrities have taken to their social media handles to flaunt their fathers as they appreciate them with beautiful messages to them.
Fans who might not have caught a glimpse of the fathers of their idols were elated to see them and reacted accordingly.
The likes of Samini, Stonebwoy, D Black, Gloria Sarfo, Moesha Boduong, Mzbel amongst other celebrities flaunted their fathers on Father’s Day.
See the fathers of some of your favourite celebrities below:
1. Dancehall artiste Stonebwoy shared a photo of his father to celebrate him.
2. Samini also showed the world the man behind his success
3. Socialite and actress Moesha Boduong flaunted her handsome father
4. Leader of ‘Praye’ group, Choirmaster shares a photo of his father; just check the resemblance
View this post on Instagram
If You know The story About What this Man Went Through During the Rawlings Regime, You would also join me to demand apologies from The #RAWLINGS'S😓 But through it all He survived it, and was still able to push us all his children to become graduates 🎓 God bless you "MR SAMUEL ASAMANI BAAH" HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY ❤❤❤❤
5. Budding actress Gloria Sarfo shares a photo of her father and we can now ascertain why she sometimes looks like a man.
View this post on Instagram
Happy father's day to my old soldier dad✋🙌💚 My backbone, my soldier, my commander, my English teacher and my superstar(Yes I'm elated anytime I hear your songs being played on air: 1."Sika frE mogya, ohia yE adammo" 2.Wo te pupu a, w) bi di" ebia na kobi nkwan, 3.)d) e, s) me mu yie, w'ans) me mu yie a, )bi bEgye, 4 Obi yE n'adeE a, yE kom, obi yE na dea,yE din ETC…They're TIMELESS 👌💯✔🔥🔥🔥Thanks for paving the way dad🙏 He calls me Maame or Glory so affectionately and I will respond Pap Wellington ✋😂😃 He will call anytime, I goof or someone messes with me🙊😲 Thank you papa for the nine months you took care of my mother and i(Yes, i saw it all from that beautiful womb) Thanks for teaching me how to be humble, respectful, tolerant, well mannered, clean, neat, cultured, content, resilient, bold, brave, watchful, mindful, thoughtful, caring and above all discipline👌💯✔ I will never forget them, and will keep them for the rest of my life, cos they've brought me thus far, with the HELP OF GOD🙏 We never understood your way of fatherhood when we were kids, BUT NOW WE DO👌💯✔ Life is indeed how you live it, like you said(Obra ne w'ara b) ampa👌💯✔) And ultimately, thank you for taking me through school🙏 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU EX WO1 JACOB NANA KWADWO OSEI-SARFO KANTANKA , A.K.A PAP WELLINGTON , I SALUTE SIR✋😁😂😃😂 #OLDSOLDIERFATHER #OLDSOLDIERDAUGHTER
6. Controversial singer, Mzbel flaunts her father that has garnered several reactions
7. Rapper and Entrepreneur, D black appreciates his father on father’s day
8. Comedian DKB shared a photo of his father and his dad looks younger and swagged up than him