3 year-old baby survives, after screw driver got stuck into his ear

A three year-old boy almost  lost his eye after a screwdriver got stuck in his head,according to reports the minor was playing with the screwdriver after finding it at his relative’s home in Chongqing.

The boy started running around the house with the screwdriver, when he slipped and fell on the shaft of the screwdriver, resulting in a four centimetre (1.5 inch) -deep injury in his skull.

The child was immediately transferred to Chongqing Three Gorges Central Hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery to remove the screwdriver.

‘We were just finishing Chinese New Year dinner at a relative’s home when he found the screwdriver and started playing with it,’ the boy’s mother told Chongqing News.

Read Also:  Some Christian prophecies just don't make sense

‘His father saw our son playing with the tool and yelled at him to put it down, but he didn’t listen,’ she said. ‘My husband then started chasing my son around the house and that’s when he fell on the screwdriver and it got stuck in his head.’

Medical staff conducted an emergency operation and successfully extracted the sharp tool. The boy is currently recovering well in hospital following surgery, according to the report.

Source: tsb.com.ng

loading...

Check Also

Finally!!! UK Parliament Approves Brexit Deal

The United Kingdom parliament Thursday  finally approved Brexit, allowing it to become the first country …