Proper saving is a culture that most be adapted by everyone on the face of earth, either the rich or the poor.
Savings always help one to have something to run to on a rainy day.
Here are 10 quotes to inspire you to save your money.
1. “There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.” —Marlene Dietrich
2. “If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” —Edmund Burke
3. “A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.” —Joe Moore
4. Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” —James W. Frick
5. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” —Benjamin Franklin