In case I have to say this — REMINDER: Never assume anyone wants to do anything in bed. The best thing you can do is be open-minded, be honest about what you want, and always ask before you try something new.
1. Literally anything to do with your butt. This might be an obvious one, but some guys are just way too gentlemanly to ask for this kind of stuff. He might be really into all sorts of butt play but doesn’t think you’d like one of his fingers anywhere near your butt during sex.
2. Literally anything to do with his butt. He might really want some prostate stimulation, but the stigmas associated with it could have him downplaying the whole thing. It’s not for everyone, so don’t just start poking the butthole of every guy you meet, but (as long as you’re OK with it) offer it up. You’d be surprised at how often a guy is into it.
3. You dressing up like a nurse for some role-play. He might feel silly asking for this one. Hell, on some level, it is silly. But role-play can be really hot if it’s done right. He’s just afraid you’re going to laugh at him.
4. His foot fetish … or any other body part fetish. He could be real shy about any of his left-field fetishes, even if they’re not really not out there. If he had an embarrassing experience with an ex when he tried to suck on her toes, he might bottle up all his foot feelings.
5. To just watch you do you. Watching you masturbate is incredibly hot, but sometimes, you just can’t find the right way to whisper, “I want to watch you fingerbang yourself,” into someone’s ear. Next time you’re going at it, push him back and tell him to wait. Then give him a show.
6. Having sex in public. This is risky and honestly not a great idea because it’s also super illegal and if you landed in jail because he was super horny for you in a GAP dressing room … well, your relationship might not survive that. But he’s thought about it
7. Making your own sex video. Listen, for lots of people, the immediate answer is “Ew, no!” So he might not want to go down that rabbit hole just to have it blow up in his face. But if you’re a couple who loves sexting, you might want to float the idea of a homemade XXX video his way. Just don’t name the file something innocuous like “movie.avi” and then forget about it until you bring your laptop into the Apple store to get worked on.
8. Some light BDSM. Sure, Fifty Shades of Grey has made some spanking and bondage seem much more appealing, but he might be afraid to show you his kinkier side … especially if it involves a gimp mask.
9. Watching some porn together. This could make for some really hot foreplay or it could wind up with you exclaiming “You’re into that??!” and sleeping on the couch after he selects a video. It’s a dangerous game.
10. A threesome. “Haha … wouldn’t it be so funny and crazy if we, like … fucked another person together or like … whatever? JUST KIDDING!” This is how most threesome proposals go, because opening up your bedroom to other people is a complicated proposition. And he needs to be able to backpeddle the second he realizes those two glasses of wine you had weren’t enough to make you not claw his eyes out for bringing this up.